Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Deck refinishing, day 04

After 3 trips to Home Depot (good thing we live really close) I finally got the right connection for the pressure washer to make it work. I'm not sure why the hose-to-machine connection had to be so specific, but glad I could finally make water come out of it.



Well....the stubborn paint still didn't want to let go. When the paint stayed there and the wood around it started to splinter up I decided it was time to scratch the pressure washer off of my list of options. So with day 5 approaching and problems still looming I did what any self-sufficient person would do.

I looked up a handyman service online to do it for me.

3 comments:

tom said...

Will you post the pictures of when the handyman just decides to stick dynomite in the sides? Oooh, ooh....then post the aftermath. I wanna see that.

Kristie said...

I wish I could help you Mish, although I don't know what I could do to help.

Mish said...

even the guy who came to look at it today told me it was a pain in the ass job to try to do yourself. yeah, no kidding, man. why do you think i called ya?