Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Fridge, less water leakage.

Got the new fridge today from Standard TV and Appliance. Not only did they deliver it next day for no extra cost, but they called in the morning to say that they would deliver sometime between 1-3, and then called later to say they could come early if that was ok. I'm not used to things being delivered on time, but early? I'm really impressed with that business. We're going to definitely be ordering the rest of the kitchen appliances from them.


Here's the shiny new fridge. I know I've grown up with a new fridge is totally exciting. It's a Frigidaire Gallery, and I think the rest of the kitchen appliances at some point this year are going to be replaced with the same brand/model. It's getting a lot less white in here, wheeee!

No comments: