Monday, September 8, 2008

Wedding weekend

On the weekend of August 16th, Joe and I traveled to Santa Cruz, Ca for the wedding of one of my roommates from college and one of my best friends in the whole world. Congrats Lisa ('Bunny') and Ib!

Some pics from the weekend:


All set up for the ceremony!



Messages in a bottle! These were the programs.

Tiger lilies were perfect beachy looking flowers.

Here comes the bride!!!!


:)

Maid of Honor Amber looked so pretty....




The best man looked pretty good too!



So happy!


Sister of the Groom read a really touching poem...made me and my girls cry like babies.

Photographer extraordinaire Amy Binnie Martin!

The fabulous Jen Price, Superstar.


Mmmmm....cake...

Best bride picture EVER.


View from the beach house we partied at! We saw whales spouting off in the distance.

My girls and I all tired and sunburned after a great day.


2 comments:

Tyson said...

One of the most fun weddings I've been in (as a groomsman) was on Schoolhouse Beach, north of San Francisco.

amila said...

What fun! I love beach weddings. Looks like you had a great time over there. Yay!